DIY CBD and Aloe Vera Hand Sanitizer with Orange Blossom Essential Oils:
It turns out hand sanitizer is very easy to make. Below is the list of ingredients to make your own customized hand sanitizer. We added additional key ingredients to ours to promote soft skin and a healthier alternative to the store bought brands.
Total time needed to create: 5 minutes
CBD Hand Sanitizer Ingredients:
- Everclear pure grain alcohol (190 proof). If you cant find rubbing alcohol this is a great and inexpensive alternative. NOTE: You must use alcohol that is at least 150 proof or 75 percent pure alcohol to kill all of the virus. Regular 90 proof vodka will not be effective.
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Orange Blossom Essential Oil
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Small Spray Bottle.
Most of the above ingredients are easy to find and are at most grocery stores. I found Everclear at my local liquor store but it can also be found at most chain grocery stores. Regarding bottles, you can also re-use your empty store bought hand sanitizer bottles as well.
- Fill the spray bottle 2/3rd of the way full with Everclear. This is the main ingredient and the germ killing component.
- Add 3 TBS of Aloe Vera Juice or Gel. Aloe will keep your skin soft. The alcohol can cause dry skin.
- 1 dropper full of Luvive 1500MG CBD Isolate. CBD oil promotes a healthy immune system. Research also suggests CBD oil can reduce anxiety and depression. Luvive tinctures can be ingested topically (hand sanitizer) and orally (under the tongue). This makes for a multi purpose CBD product.
- 5-6 drops orange oil. Great for adding a refreshing scent to the spray. It also reduces the strong alcohol smell.
- 3 TBS vegetable glycerin. Adds another skin softening ingredient and helps to make the spray less runny.
Once all of the ingredients are added, shake well for about 30 seconds. This recipe and spray is great for disinfecting surfaces and clothing as well.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or prior to using any CBD products.